Middlebury C.V. Starr School in China: Beijing
Study Abroad in Beijing, China: Features
The Middlebury in China-Beijing curriculum is anchored in Beijing’s position as China’s political, economic and cultural capital.
- Electives in political science, economics and the arts
- One-on-one tutorial on a topic of choice
- Chinese roommates
- Full-time Language Pledge
- Direct-enroll courses or internships for qualified students in their second semester
- Open to students with at least 4 semesters (5 preferred) of previous Chinese language study
Visit the Middlebury College website for program and application information.
“If you are considering going to China at all, Beijing is the way to go. It’s a city that has everything and you always have more to discover. I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience here and my language abilities have improved immensely. I was constantly discussing issues that I was interested in and my classmates were all extremely positive and willing to engage.” – Anonymous student evaluation, Middlebury in China, Beijing, Spring 2014