What is the Home Institution Approval Form?

The Home Institution Approval Form/Waiver is a part of your application. CET wants to make sure that you are ultimately able to receive the credit you earn on the program. You should work with your study abroad advisor (or the appropriate staff member in the Study Abroad Office at your school) to ensure you’ve met the requirements of your home institution to study abroad.

If you are seeking credit for your program, you’ll have your study abroad advisor complete the Home Institution Approval Form.

If you are not seeking credit through a home institution (i.e. gap year students, professionals, or undergraduates not seeking credit), you’ll submit the Home Institution Approval Form Waiver.

Note that all students are issued a transcript upon completion of a CET program, regardless of whether or not you seek credit.