Fall Program Status
CET has made the difficult decision to cancel fall study abroad programs for college study abroad and gap year students. Students who planned to study with CET in the fall may defer their application to spring 2021. CET will honor fall 2020 program fees for students who defer, and students who have received a CET scholarship for fall 2020 may use the scholarship in spring 2021.
We understand how disappointing this is for students planning to study abroad, and we hope that we will be able greet you on-site in spring 2021. If you have any questions about how to defer your application, please contact your Student Services Coordinator.
Your Fall Questions Answered
You may defer your existing application to spring 2021 or withdraw your application.
What it means to defer your application:
- CET will honor fall 2020 program fees for students who defer to spring 2021.
- Any CET scholarships awarded for fall 2020 may apply to spring 2021 programs.
- Any program deposits or program fees already paid to CET will be applied to spring 2021.
What it means to withdraw your application:
- CET will refund any program deposits or program fees already paid for fall 2020.
- Students may re-apply to CET programs in the future.
If you choose to withdraw your fall 2020 application, you will receive a refund of any program deposits or program fees already paid to CET.
If you defer your application to spring 2021, CET will apply any program deposits or program fees already paid to the balance of your spring 2021 program fee.
Yes. If you were awarded a scholarship for the fall term, you may use that scholarship in spring 2021 if you defer your application.