Students enrolled in CET courses have the right to appeal grades for the following reasons:
- The instructor violated the terms of the syllabus.
- The instructor made a mathematical or clerical error in calculating or recording a grade.
- The instructor violated an academic policy involving assignments, exams, or grading.
- The instructor applied an inconsistent grading standard across students.
- The instructor discriminated on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, ancestry, handicapped status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.
If you decide to appeal a grade, please contact CET to discuss the formal process and receive the required forms necessary for this request.
Students in direct enroll courses are subject to the grade appeal policies and procedures of the host institution. Please contact CET if you have questions about direct enroll courses.
All grade appeals, whether for CET or direct enroll courses, must be initiated within 30 days of receipt of your unofficial transcript.