CET is celebrating our 30th Anniversary in 2012! Join us May 10, 2012 for a celebration in Washington, DC. More details to come in the next few weeks, but for now please SAVE THE DATE!
The Gilman Scholarship Program is happy to announce that the online application system is now open for students participating in study abroad programs during either the Summer 2012 or Fall 2012 or 2012-2013 Academic Year terms. We anticipate this will be our most competitive cycle ever so we encourage students to utilize all available Gilman resources. For more information about the Gilman Scholarship, webinar schedules, and other helpful resources please visit the Gilman website at www.iie.org/gilman.
Summer & Fall 2012 online applications are due March 1, 2012 by 11:59pm CST
For students applying for any academic term (Academic Year, Fall, Spring or Summer) please find the eligibility requirements below:
* Enrolled as an undergraduate student at a two or four-year U.S. Institution
* United States citizen
* Receiving a Federal Pell Grant at the time of application or during the term of study abroad
* Participating in a study abroad program that is no less than 4 weeks (28 days) in one country and no more than an academic year
* Receiving academic credit
* Study in any country not currently under a U.S. State Department Travel Warning or Cuba
For more information, please contact the appropriate person below:
Applicants (last name A-K):
Applicants (last name L-Z):
Mark Lenhart, Executive Director of CET Academic Programs, was quoted in a recent article in Voice of America! The article discusses the importance for students to be pushed out of their comfort zones in order to fully experience the host country’s culture when studying abroad.