- Students from all colleges and universities are welcome to apply.
- CET requires an overall GPA of 3.0. Exceptions to this rule can be made under special circumstances. If your GPA is lower than 3.0, please read the Application FAQs and contact CET for further information.
- CET programs are designed for undergraduates. If you are a gap year student, graduate student or independent professional, please contact CET for more information on your eligibility.
Study Abroad Application Requirements Include:
- Online application
- Home institution approval form
- Passport photocopy
- Academic recommendations
- $50 non-refundable application fee (and an additional $100 fee for late applications)
- Official transcripts
The online application includes detailed instructions. To apply, first select your specific program of interest and click on the “Apply Now!” button. Still have questions? Check out our Application FAQs.