Policies & Procedures
At CET Academic Programs, our policies and procedures not only guide the work we do, but also describe who we are to our students and partners.
- Our Principles and Mission Statement define our values and goals within the field of study abroad.
- Our Student Conduct Policy and Academic Integrity Policy assert program standards and our expectations of students on site.
- Our Admissions Policy and Procedures describe the process for admitting students.
- Our Anti-Discrimination Statement and our Affirmative Action Statement state our commitment to diversity and accessibility in study abroad. This commitment is also evident in our additional resources for LGBTQ students and their allies.
- Our Syllabus System explains how we balance the needs of US academic departments and study abroad offices to understand our course parameters well in advance of student participation, with those of on-site faculty to retune their courses in response to fluctuating resources and student learning requirements.
- Our Program Assessment Procedures depict the various methods of assessment we employ to continually improve our programs and maintain our standards of excellence.
- Our Conditions and Terms detail our payment and other related policies for enrolled students.
- Our Safety Policy explains how we work to protect student wellbeing overseas.